I got this tag from The Little Contemporary Corner and I thought it was a great summary for how the reading this year has been going.
• • • • •
1. Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?
2. Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?
3. Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?
I do in fact have two books that I’m really excited to read which come out this month. It Takes Two to Tumble actually comes out tomorrow (12/12) and I’ve been dying to read this one because I’ve heard wonderful things about it and I love the author. Can’t Forget You comes out December 19 and I’m loving this series so I’ve been looking forward to reading the next one.
4. What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?
5. Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?
There have been so many great books this year but the only one that might shock me would be the above mentioned It Takes Two to Tumble. Otherwise, I think I have my favorites already chosen.
6. Have you already started making reading plans for 2018?
I’ve joined several reading challenges that will be directing some of my reading for 2018. I’m very much a go-with-what-I-feel-like-reading-next type of person, so we’ll see where the new year takes me. I do know that I want to read more of my backlist and get through some of the books I’ve bought but haven’t read yet.