This challenge is being hosted by Andi’s ABCs
• • • • •
The Challenge: Grand Slam/21+ books
- Roomies by Christina Lauren (Review)
- Something About You by Julie James (Review)
- Game of Hearts by Cathy Yardley (Review)
- Ride Wild by Laura Kaye (Review)
- The Little Library by Kim Fielding (Review)
- Whiskey Secrets by Carrie Ann Ryan (Review)
- New Heights by Quinn Anderson (Review)
• • • • •
Reading Challenge Details:
- The goal is to read as many Contemporary Romance books as you’d like. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down. Remember, the idea is to challenge yourself.
- Books that qualify for this challenge can be young adult, new adult, or adult. Books can be M/F, M/M, or F/F. Books must be a work of fiction (sorry, nonfiction does not qualify for this challenge).
- Romances with the following elements do not qualify for this reading challenge: paranormal, historical, time-travel, fantasy, science fiction, or mystery/suspense/thriller.
- Books can be any format (print, ebook, audio).
- Novellas that are 100 pages in length (give or take), as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Use the hashtag #ContRom2018 when posting your reviews/updates/re-caps/monthly topics on social media.
- 1st Base: read 1 – 5 books
- 2nd Base: read 6 – 10 books
- 3rd Base: read 11 – 15 books
- Home Run: read 16 – 20 books
- Grand Slam: read 21+ books