I’ve been added to the Dewey Dragons team. Go Dragons!
The Challenge: 25 books
- Bound by Amelia Bishop (Review)
- Crashed on an Ice World by Anna Hackett (Review)
- Fatal Deception by Katie Reus (Review)
- Year One by Nora Roberts (Review)
- Ghost Planet by Sharon Lynn Fisher (Review)
- Miami, Mistletoe & Murder by Katie Reus (Review)
- Retrosexual by Ainsley Booth & Sadie Haller (Review)
- Roomies by Christina Lauren (Review)
- Something About You by Julie James (Review)
- Radio Silence by Alyssa Cole (Review)
- His to Protect by Katie Reus (Review)
- Signal Boost by Alyssa Cole (Review)
- Ride Wild by Laura Kaye (Review)
- Zombie Wonderland by Piper Vaughn (Review)
- Breaking Her Rules by Katie Reus (Review)
- An Uncommon Honeymoon by Susan Mann (Review)
- On Solid Ground by Quinn Anderson (Review)
- Such a Pretty Girl by Tess Diamond (Review)
- Woods, Screws, & Nails by Piper Vaughn & Kade Boehme (Review)
- A Lot Like Love by Julie James (Review)
- Hook, Line, & Sinker by Piper Vaughn & Kade Boehme (Review)
- How to Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole Cozzo (Review)
- Protecting His Witness by Katie Reus (Review)
- Sinful Seduction by Katie Reus (Review)
- Under His Protection by Katie Reus (Review)
Reading Challenge Details
- This challenge is being hosted by NovelKnight
- This reading challenge is focused on knocking off titles that have been on your TBR for a while, or even ones that get pushed aside for new releases. While we LOVE new releases, we also want to show some of those older titles love too.
- Books must be released prior to 2018 to count for this challenge. Although we love new releases too, this isn’t the challenge for them. You can read it in any format (print, eBook, audiobook). There are no other limitations except for the publishing date.
- There are 4 teams and when you sign up for the Beat the Backlist challenge, you will automatically be assigned to one. Each team has their own Rafflecopter that you can submit points to. As extra motivation to read more backlist titles this year, you earn points for your team for every book you read.
- One winner will be drawn from the team with the MOST points at the end of each month. The more points your team has, the better the chances are that the winner will come from your team. The more points YOU submit, the better YOUR chances are of winning.
- I HIGHLY encourage you to post your reading updates throughout the year on your social media platform of choice using the hashtag #BeatTheBacklist! You can also tag the official @BeatTheBacklist account on Twitter!